Thursday, November 13, 2008

Guy like me..

Today I'm gonna say something for guys, which I think most of the guy will agree.
A would like to ask a question, do guys like girls??
I believe all of the girls hates when her boyfriend eye on other girls or even flirt with other girl.
Why? Girls thinks that is too wrong for a guy who have a girlfriend, does all the guys agree??
Well...I don't really agree..
Let say, I have a girlfriend and I love her..and of course she is a girl...however, I still like girls right?Likes to see girls right??I could flirt around with girls and of course that is what guys like to do...and it is not the action they do, is the fundamental of a guy, guy like girls...It this too wrong for a guy??Do guys did anything wrong to his girlfriend when he eyes on other girls?Flirt with other girls??It's Nothing wrong....
Hey girl, if one day your boyfriend don't see other girls around..then you have to start to worry about him whether his interest is still in girls...

0 comments:

Labels