Monday, November 10, 2008

Tears from me...

This morning, I finished the drama,<家好月圆>, until a scene of a few couple who willing to sacrifice for their loves one,at that time my tears spill out from my eyes, I don't know why, I'm not easily get tears when watching drama or movie, but the feeling is not from the drama but the scene of that moment is the moment which I ever wanted..The willingness of mine towards the girl I like...give her whatever I've got..but I really did?
I remembered the dialogs, a man birthday, he made a wish, says that he hope he could live longer than his loves one, cause he don't want leave the feeling of left his loves one behind after he died..
What would you say for this dialogs??I don't know how it interpret in your mind, however, for me, it is fascinating...

0 comments:

Labels