Friday, November 14, 2008

Lights of Life..

I read a magazine which got an article of an interview of NZ wheel, showing their Mercedes-Benz, how luxurious how glamour how stunning how amaze how exotic those cars are...
It gives me a light, lead me towards my dream..Those are the cars which all the guys dream of own one of it..
However, I'm not offense to my friend or those rich dudes, who his or her dad's could afford for his or her one of those cars...I'm wondering, if you could get one of those car without your own ability would you feel that car is belongs to you??For me, no..
If those rich guy buy those luxurious cars for his son or daughter, do you ever think of destroying your own son or daughter dream of light??They don't have the will for anything cause no aim of life, every single thing in their life is well planned and well prepared, never a trouble for them in doing any task of their life...In fact, those are the life I wish to had when i was a small kid...but now i don't even dream about it...

0 comments:

Labels