Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dato?

There is an honor of Dato in Malaysia,
Before it comes to you,
who will you think about an honor of Dato will give to?
A person who being honor for supposed is a very powerful person..
which he have some authority or any special attitude in his carrier..
Somehow, I met with some of these dumb F***...
This morning...the 1st customer in my mom's restaurant..
Dato Blah Blah Blah...
A little late of service of me get his sarcastic words...
Owh, come on...
You step into my den and tell me what to do??
You're just a customer for me...
You are even with others...
Yeah, you got the honor of Dato in front of your name doesn't mean you're BIG...
So I don't give a s**t about what you say...
So Shut the F*** Up...
Honor is meant for respectful person, not these kind of Dumb F***

0 comments:

Labels