Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Thoughts, My Believes

Before I start to write anything,
I state here that I'm not offensive to anyone when i write this blog.

A sudden question from an unknown in facebook,
Do you believe in god?
Here comes my mind spinning for answer, although I'm not that believe in anything...
What is the thing makes me believe to survive in this life or even in this world..
And at the end my answer would be $$MONEY$$...
I know that somehow others will think or even criticize me as materialistic person.
I'm here just to speak out my word, we are living in a world of realistic, why can't we face the problem? Everyday we wake up for living and yet we are doing everything to make money.
Maybe some people would say that he live his life to be more colorful and makes good to mankind, but ends up you still need money for living, need money to makes life greater, not to say a huge amount of money, but you still have to pay for whatever you do, meals, travel, daily usage, whatever you do, you have to pay, have a normal meal, healthy, which could be a little bit tasty, how much would cost you per day for each person?
Due to some personality of someone I met for, he live his life in a very mean way, what i trying to tell is, he is a very stingy guy, counts every single thing in receipt when we buy some daily things together.
Is this show that he is totally a bad attitude, when we say:"Come on, it just a few cents, no need to be bother." He still insist to pay back, what to do??He is just doing for his living, he care for what he want, he likely to move forward to have a great life...

Talk about believes,
God?
Now is the time which when we suffer the economic crisis, do God know how do we do now?
Do HE pay for the consequences?
I say, Come on, this is the consequences of mankind, it doesn't bother any God, it just human who doing this mess.
Somehow Mother Earth is the only "GOD" that we should though of, cause the Earth "do" anything upon its wish. Otherwise, any other things or phenomenal happened is only caused by human. For instances, land slide, breakage of ozone layer, global warming, and etc.
These will happen only if human does anything to the earth, and this is what we paid for the act.
So live life to the max...

Though of Ron, Free Thinker...

0 comments:

Labels