Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blame of me?

My mom started to tell me that how graceful should I to the "Ancestors".
Cause they give me some sort of luck during I'm all the way long at kl....Is it true??
I don't really know whether that is true or not, but I believe, even how lucky I am with it, if I didnt't put any effort in my studies, sure I will fail..
The studies of form 4 form 5, it doesn't really takes me anything to study it well...in fact the things i study now is more like hell than ever..
Material Science...What the heck about it??I don't really get into it until the 7th week of my studies...SO? What do you think how well I can score for the final??
Thermodynamics..Starting is the best part..an old professor came in and tell:"This subject THERMODYNAMICS is an open book test..", after this every student shout and yell or even scream like hell for celebrate this news...In fact, it doesn't now seems to be a happy news for me cause I would that it might be the worst subject cause it will be hardest..
Math...My favorite subject...I score quite well for it...so got nothing to say...haha...i'm bias...
Electrical???Do you think I give a Damn on it???Lol...
The rest...don't even need to pay attention for score....haha....but thet thing i mean score is just can pass all and get B or C...if seriously wanna get an A is have to listen to class everyday and become a dumb nerd everyday...haha...and that life i had gone thru for the weeks after my 7th week of studies...IT WAS A HELL....

0 comments:

Labels