Friday, October 31, 2008

Sorry, I can't help...

Another week Friday, I will wake up and do what I usually do every morning which is help mom prepare to open her restaurant and also pray..(not Christian, but taoism)...
However this morning is kinda shock for me, I woke up and see my phone, 2 message received...
One of the message is from my sister which telling me that she is coming back from kl by bus of 4:30. Another one is shocking message, a message from a friend which i know at kl, Young Teck, he asking me for a favor, lend him money, and it's not a small amount,2k, wow....
This message really makes me wake up at that moment...I reply him,"what happened my friend?"
I couldn't borrow that much of money for him, but at least I could share his problem or try to think another alternative for him, but no matter how hard I try to force him tell me what happened..he just tell that money is for urgent use....
Bro, I wish to help, but i can't...sorry man...

0 comments:

Labels