Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gathering


This is the gathering which I organized...
Did i said that it was a gathering??Why there is someone which is not in my invite list?
Sometimes i feel like I'm back from K.L. and meet up friends from Penang and make me feel unfamiliar with them, accept some of them like: Kok Hung, Kenny, Ghee Hann, LCY, OSY , Kelvin...
Among all of us, I don't really think that we are in a group..Maybe what makes me think like this is only because of I'm back from K.L. and I left out from where they move on...and I couldn't get into them. Gather around and asking some stupid question like:" How do you do??","How is your studies??"...
Is this the point of we gathering...???
I don't mean to say we were there for nothing, there is some bonding make us gather together for that dinner. What I means for gathering is gather around and share what have we been thru and changing thoughts of our own mind. It is the most important thing of gather, we share opinion, and getting to know inside how my friend changed...but not how physically or how their personal life and affairs..even talk about that also speak out the point of what we had been thru..
Share in opinion...giving each other a place to speak out words from our heart to our friends to share...
Anyway, I'm having good time with you all guys...

0 comments:

Labels